Machined from a solid block of unobtainium by muscular tattood men with beards, guaranteed to make everyone at the range drool and gain you new friends and lovers.
In reality our uppers are extremely well built with attention to detail paid to every step of the process. We use only components that we are familiar with and have been using to great sucess for years. We inspect and prep every part prior to assembly, then test fire and confirm accuracy with each unit.
- 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 nitride treated barrel
- Chamber honed to improve reliability
- Feedramps polished
- Gas port pin gaged at .076" for optimal function with 5.56 ammo and a 3oz buffer
- Bore and chamber inspected for defects and burrs
- Headspace checked with PT&G go and no-go gages
- Bad Attitude precision ground BCG with 9310 bolt and billet extractor
- Aero Precision 15" Atlas R-One MLOK handguard
- Milspec forged upper receiver - hard coat anodized
- Set screw gas block checked for fit and secured by set screw in dimple
- Charging handle with extended latch
- M249 SAW style flash hider
This upper is MOA capable, as long as you are using ammunition that is also capable, and as long as you are capable.
We test these with commercially produced 5.56 NATO loads and recommend you use only name brand new manufacture 5.56x45 ammunition. You are welcome to use cheap steel case if you wish, but you will see a decrease in barrel life and reliability. It won't void your warranty. We will not warranty any issues arrising from the use of reloaded or commercially remanufactured ammunition.