Bad Attitude Department "LOW-KEY" AR15 Lower Receiver
- CNC Machined from a 7075-T6 forging
- Media blasted for a smooth matte finish
- Hard coat anodized to the government print
- M4 style fire control group pocket
- All legal markings are underneath the trigger guards
- Pictogram selector markings
- Model: Low-key
- Manufacturer: Bad Attitude Department
- Caliber: not marked
Note: We mill the lug pockets for the upper receiver at the very bottom of the specification. If your upper is at the top of the specification, you will have a snug fit. If it is out of spec on the high side, you may have to stone the sides of your upper receiver lugs to fit. This is a feature, not a bug.
This is considered by the ATF to be a firearm and must be shipped to an FFL for transfer to you. These cannot ship directly to your residence. Please be aware that because these are not long guns, you must be 21 to take possession of them at your dealer. Returns due to failed transfers will be accepted with a 15% fee and return shipping covered by the customer. Customized lowers cannot be returned for any reason other than manufacturing defect. Any transfer fees charged by the transferring dealer are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We must have a copy of your dealer's FFL prior to shipment. Either you or your FFL may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have a fax machine.