"Ready To Go" for my HK416 Clone. I'm glad I got this with nothing on it. I was able to have all the markings including the safety selector engraved like on the HK416. Really happy I got this.
Bad Attitude Department "LOW-KEY" AR15 Lower Receiver
- CNC Machined in our facility from a 7075-T6 forging
- Media blasted for a smooth matte finish
- Hard coat anodized to the government print
- M4 style fire control group pocket
- All legal markings are underneath the trigger guard
- No markings on the sides
- No selector markings
- We hold our lug diameters very tight at the low end of the spec to ensure a solid upper receiver fit.
- There is no upper receiver tension screw pocket.
- Model: Low-key
- Manufacturer: Bad Attitude Department
- Caliber: not marked
This item is considered by the ATF to be a firearm and must be shipped to an FFL for transfer to you. These cannot ship directly to your residence. Please be aware that because these are not long guns, you must be 21 to take possession of them at your dealer. Returns due to failed transfers will be accepted with a 15% fee and return shipping covered by the customer. Any transfer fees charged by the transferring dealer are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We must have a copy of your dealer's FFL prior to shipment. Either you or your FFL may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have a fax machine as it is 2023, not 1997.