Bad Attitude Department "Cat Scratch" AR15 Lower Receiver
These receivers have blemishes in the form of dents, dings, scratches, or finish problems
They are 100% functional and reliable. Perfect for your next "beater" or "truck gun" build
- CNC Machined from a 7075-T6 forging
- Media blasted for a smooth matte finish
- Hard coat anodized to the government print
- M4 style fire control group pocket
- All legal markings are underneath the trigger guard
- No markings on the sides
- "Safe" and "Fire" selector markings
- We hold our lug diameters very tight at the low end of the spec to ensure a solid upper receiver fit.
- There is no upper receiver tension screw pocket.
- Anodizing matches our Contract Overrun upper receivers.
- Model: Cat Scratch
- Manufacturer: Bad Attitude Department
- Caliber: not marked
This item is considered by the ATF to be a firearm and must be shipped to an FFL for transfer to you. These cannot ship directly to your residence. Please be aware that because these are not long guns, you must be 21 to take possession of them at your dealer. Returns due to failed transfers will be accepted with a 15% fee and return shipping covered by the customer. Any transfer fees charged by the transferring dealer are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We must have a copy of your dealer's FFL prior to shipment. Either you or your FFL may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have a fax machine as it is 2022, not 1997.