Kaiju Rifle Co. Premium firearm components, designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Kaiju Rifle Co. "Chimera" line of components represents the basic, reliable, yet high quality goals that we set out to achieve for our standard series of rifles. Everything you need, nothing that you don't, and quality superior to that which you would expect at the price point.
Kaiju Rifle Co. controls the manufacturing process of these barrels, from drilling, reaming and rifling the blanks, to profiling the barrel, reaming the chamber, installing the extension, and drilling the gas port. This amount of control guarantees the quality and consistency of the product.
- 16" barrel length
- Mid-length gas system
- .076" gas port
- .750" gas block journal - 1.1" in length
- 1:7 right hand 6-groove rifling
- 416R Stainless Steel - Stress relieved before and after rifling
- Chamber honed for reliable feeding and extraction
- Threaded 1/2-28 at the muzzle
- Mild taper profile to increase rigidity without excess weight
- Weight: 29.5oz
- QPQ Nitride treated with a textured yet shiny finish
- M4 barrel extension
- Dimpled opposite of the gas port for a set screw gas block