Clone / Tribute AR15 Lower Receiver - Norinco CQ-A
We engrave these lowers as close as we can get to the originals. The originals were roll marked which leaves a different appearance, but we work hard to reproduce the engravings as accurately as possible. These lowers are machined from modern 7075-T6 forgings and will not always accurately replicate the forging style of the original. These lowers are based on our LOW-KEY lower receivers with all legal markings underneath the trigger guard area.
- CNC Machined from a 7075-T6 forging
- All markings are deep laser engraved. Will show through anodize, Cerakote, and even spray paint.
- No Anodizing - raw aluminum
- Choose your own "faux serial number" for the magwell engraving
- M4 style fire control group pocket machined to current government prints
- All legal markings are underneath the trigger guard
- Model: LOW-KEY
- Manufacturer: Bad Attitude Department
- Caliber: not marked (unless part of the original magwell markings)
This is considered by the ATF to be a firearm and must be shipped to an FFL for transfer to you. These cannot ship directly to your residence. Please be aware that because these are not long guns, you must be 21 to take possession of them at your dealer. Returns due to failed transfers will be accepted with a 15% fee and return shipping covered by the customer. Customized lowers cannot be returned for any reason other than manufacturing defect. Any transfer fees charged by the transferring dealer are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We must have a copy of your dealer's FFL prior to shipment. Either you or your FFL may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have a fax machine as it is 2022, not 1997.