Same cool PSR logo as the complete upper, without all the extra parts. In the raw!
- Machined from a 7075-T6 forging
- Machined to the government print
- Hard coat anodize - clear
- Dry Film Lube
- Machined on the same line that produces for Colt & FN
- M4 marked at the gas tube hole
A note about clear hard coat anodizing - it is not an even color as it is effected by the aluminum beneath the anodizing as well as the way the light reflects off the finish. Upper and lower receivers may not match at all in color. Unlike anodizing with black dye, it also does not cover minor imperfections that would normally not be seen. It is every bit as protective as hard coat anodizing with black dye.